Saturday 9 October 2010

Very Busy Week

I have set myself a quite large weekly 'to do' list in order to get everything done in time for my first trade fair in April.

I have been busy loading items to my Etsy page as it has been very neglected recently. There are some great bargains here and most are one off items.
I have also been putting some things on Ebay in an attempt to make some space for my stock.

A new website should be ready (fingers crossed) by the end of October, I have been busy loading items but there is still loads to do, this is a sneak peak so far.


This is a new collection based on some jewellery I have previously made. These would make ideal wedding jewellery. Made with freshwater pearls, rock crystal and cute sterling silver toggle clasps.
I just need to design some matching earrings now.


No comments:

Post a Comment