Sunday 3 October 2010

Its been a long time

Its been such a long time since I last blogged.
I took on a part time job recently but didn't enjoy it and when they messed up my wages that was the final straw!

Anyway, I feel like my preparations are a bit behind schedule for the British Craft Trade Fair (BCTF) next year.
I have been thinking about some new collections which i;m really excited about.

I have booked the B&B which is in a pretty looking pub a couple of miles away from the event. I am getting Ikea vouchers for Christmas so I can get my displays, my sister is getting me a table and chairs and I have just bought 4 lovely frames from Ebay to display some collection. What do you think of these? 

Im busy designing my new non jewellery range for the trade fair as well as a new website which I hope will be live by the end of October.

Only 5 months to go, so better get cracking!


No comments:

Post a Comment