Wednesday 6 July 2011

Zazu Needs You!

I have been thinking for a long time about introducing a giftware range to the business. This will tie back to the jewellery by using my beads and jewellery as the focus.

One slight problem though is funding. Unfortunately as I am not a big shop nor turning over 10s of thousands of pounds each year people (banks) do not take me seriously.

I have found a site that enables me to raise money through the help of the general public and  in my case as a thank you, each investor will receive products from the new giftware ranges. You will be the official reviewers for these products and only once you are happy with them will they be made to be sold.

The investments will be from as little as just £5.00 and I really would love it if you could join me in growing this new product range.

I will let you know step by step what progress is being made and what the next steps will be.

If you have any money to spare in return for some lovely goodies please do bear me in mind.

The website is: http://www.crowdfunder.co.uk/investment/zazu-jewellery-think-outside-the-box-265

If you have any questions please do get in touch with me.
My email is: chloe@zazu-jewellery.co.uk

Thank you
Chloe
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment