Saturday 23 July 2011

Craft Room Re-Shuffle

When I first set up my craft room it was in my spare bedroom, to make room the spare bed got moved into the corner of my bedroom.

Now a little fed up of seeing the bed everyday, the fact that I end up sleeping on the sofa whenever we have guests and now that we finally have wireless internet we don't have the need for a proper study.

So I decided to move my craft room into the study, its still very much a work in progress but it gives me the time to go through all my bits and have a good clear out.

Im soon going to be getting my own giftware line which means I have to find a home for 4000 gift wraps, greeting cards and postcards!

So this is my progress so far:


The main desk is in, just waiting for a jewellers bench now


Still need to find somewhere to put the telescope and get the mahoosive printer on ebay


And still need to sort the cupboard out & the spare room, I haven't even looked in there yet!


No comments:

Post a Comment