Monday 31 January 2011

Where is the time going?

Once again it has been a long time since I last blogged. I did say that I was going to blog about 2010 in the life of Zazu Jewellery but unfortunately my scanner has broken so cant put my press articles in!

I have decided to start a party plan business so if you would be interested in getting some extra cash please do let me know.
I have my first recruit who lives in the same town as me and she has her first party booked  in a couple of weeks time.

I have been busy refining collections like this:

Creating new collections like these:


Its only two months til the British Craft Trade Fair (BCTF) and i'm getting really excited. There is absolutely loads of stuff to do still.
I now have all the stand furniture and need just a couple more necklace stands. The hotel is booked and most of the collections are completed.
I do however still need to design some promotional material, make up a stock of jewellery and get a hair cut!
I am hopeless with my hair so I plan to get it cut the day before we go in the hope I can keep the style looking good for 3 whole days!

No comments:

Post a Comment