Wednesday 3 November 2010

Come see Me! - Handmade Birmingham

Hello everyone, just to let you know that I will be having a stall at the Handmade Birmingham Market this Saturday. Its on from 9-5 in Edgbaston Street between the Bull Ring and the Rag Market.

This is the perfect opportunity for you to grab yourself some really different Christmas presents as all the stalls are selling handmade goodies.

I am heading up on the train so need to carefully plan what i'm taking (not very good at this!).


Other News:
I have been featured in Warwickshire Life magazine this month, there is also a little picture on the front page!
I am now stocking The Gift Gallery in The Shambles, York and will be meeting with another shop next week so wish me luck!

oh before I forget I will be launching my new website at the end of the week - although these are some technical issues to sort out first!

Well thats all from me for now
xx




No comments:

Post a Comment