Sunday 4 July 2010

Warwickshire Arts Week

Yesterday me and my friend Sam went round a few local artists open studios. I was absolutely amazed at the talent there is around Warwickshire. 
Over the next week I shall be blogging about my favourite designers we saw yesterday.

Peter Lovelock is a very talented photographer and also does some amazing drawings using a stippling technique.


This is my favourite by him.
Check out Peters website www.peterlovelock.com



We also saw Andrea Thorpe who happens to be our tutor at college. She has some gorgeous chunky silver jewellery with various designs including Cherry Blossom, Bamboo and Protea.


These are from her Cherry Blossom range.
Take a peek at her items at www.akthorpejewellery.co.uk


I have loads more people I want to give a mention to so will do over the next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment