Monday 5 July 2010

Warwickshire Arts Week - Part 2

Following my blog from yesterday I am including some more people that I went to visit on Saturdays trip out to see some artists.

These lovely people were all exhibiting in the same location and were just fantastic.


Bren Boardman works with screen printed fabrics and stitching which is then melted to create the most amazing pieces of art.
She is a very talented lady and gave me a lot of inspiration and help on getting my ideas down on paper.



Tom Hare uses willow to create stunning outdoor art pieces and sculptures.



Nicola Richards is a ceramicist. She makes her items by using a variety of smoke firing techniques. She gave us a quick demo and made it look a lot easier than I know it would be!


More very inspirational people to be featured tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment