Tuesday 16 August 2011

What a month!

We are only half way through the month but so much has happened, some good, some bad.

Our camping holiday to Cornwall has been booked - I cant wait. I haven't had a holiday for 3 years so it has been a long time coming. I just hope the weather is bearable!

R lost his job last Monday - not great news but he is keeping himself busy and i'm sure I have a whole host of jobs he can get on with! He is bored already so I may have to get some paint and get him decorating.
I couldn't believe it when he let me know he had lost his job, he was head hunted by someone he used to work with. He left a good job for this one and 3 months later they are laying people off.

On Tuesday I got some photography done for my new card ranges, it was a long day but so enjoyable spending time with my friend Sally Crane the photos that she has sent through so far are amazing. Here is a sneaky look!

What do you think?

On Friday I went to West Wales to see my Dad, I love going home. It is such a friendly place and I saw someone I worked with about 6 years ago which was lovely.
 I do miss the relaxed atmosphere down there and on the way to pick by sister up from the next town (20 miles away) I realised just how many people worked for themselves from their homes and workshops. There are so many talented people living down there.

No comments:

Post a Comment