Monday 6 December 2010

Moving Forward for Zazu Jewellery

Hi Everyone,

It feels like its been ages since I last wrote anything and there has been lots going on.
Firstly yesterday was my last craft fair of the year, I wont be booking any smaller ones next year and maybe just a couple of the bigger ones if I can get in.

Im hoping that towards the end of January I will get my Party Plan business together. I have met up with a lovely lady who lives down the road from me who is very interested. I am hoping to get about 5 agents initially. I just need to get photo's, catalogue, order forms, a chip and pin machine and some advertising material! (not too much)

I have launched my new site, there is still loads of work that needs doing on it and new items to go onto it and new ranges which will be launched in the new year. These include more sterling silver ranges, wedding ranges and my new card range.

Well I think that's all for now, speak soon.
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment