Saturday 5 June 2010

Business Decision of the Week

This year I decided that I would try and concentrate my efforts on my jewellery business Zazu Jewellery.
I decided to attend craft events like I did last year but I have to say the majority have been absolutely appalling for numerous reasons.

So, I decided after carrying out a survey that I would use the money I have been spending on events and use it to advertise through Google, get a brochure printed and get some flyers made up to promote my jewellery parties.

I am also re building my website which will include new ranges including Sterling Silver, Wedding rings, jewellery, accessories and favours.

So where will you see Zazu Jewellery this year? We are going to try and attend a market in London once a month, jewellery parties can be carried out in the comfort of your own home and we plan to extend our stockists and galleries around the country.

No comments:

Post a Comment