Saturday 1 May 2010

What a day!

I had my first craft fair of the year today. I got up bright and early drove to the venue with an hours set up time but couldnt find the building anywhere!

In the end I got some help from a lovely parking warden! I know! He walked with me to the gallery which I would never of seen on my own.

There was no parking which proved a real pain too.

The event turned out to be a complete washout there were so many jewellery stalls and virtually no passing trade.

As it was so quiet it did give me time to get making and I did this. Its made from handmade lampwork glass beads in clear and crystal cubes (excuse the pic)


I also met a lovely man called Dave. He and his wife make jewellery made from real flowers. They are truly stunning. I have seen them at events before but never had the chance to talk before today.

These are some of their items.


Take a look at some of their items on: http://www.etsy.com/MyHeartsMyFlowers



1 comment:

  1. Thanks for providing your nice information. I like your site!! I invite you to take a tour on my herdreamdiamond website for more details. http://www.herdreamdiamond.com/

    ReplyDelete