I set up my business in May of last year so this will be my first full year, I didnt really have any business goals in mind last year but this year it will all change.
I have figued out that certain events dont really work for me so I will try and find events that do this year.
I am also going to expand into the wedding market to offer the bride,bridesmaid and groom (as well as guests) a bespoke service.
I am experimenting with an idea to make wedding keepsake jewellery so bear with me on that.
My resolutions for 2010:
- Add at least 10 items a day to various sites including Etsy, Misi, Folksy and my own site.
- Set myself proper business goals for the next year
- Get at least one stockist a month
- Make at least 5 pieces of jewellery a day
- Come up with a marketing campaign
- Attend at least 1 BIG event in 2010
The pressure is on for me to achieve all this now!