Sunday 10 January 2010

My New Years Resolutions

I thought I would make my resolutions public so I have no excuses not to do them.

I set up my business in May of last year so this will be my first full year, I didnt really have any business goals in mind last year but this year it will all change.

I have figued out that certain events dont really work for me so I will try and find events that do this year.

I am also going to expand into the wedding market to offer the bride,bridesmaid and groom (as well as guests) a bespoke service.
I am experimenting with an idea to make wedding keepsake jewellery so bear with me on that.

My resolutions for 2010:
  • Add at least 10 items a day to various sites including Etsy, Misi, Folksy and my own site.
  • Set myself proper business goals for the next year
  • Get at least one stockist a month
  • Make at least 5 pieces of jewellery a day
  • Come up with a marketing campaign
  • Attend at least 1 BIG event in 2010

The pressure is on for me to achieve all this now!

No comments:

Post a Comment